[nycphp-talk] Re: Apache Proxy restart error

Joe Leo joeleo724 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:04:06 EDT 2008

Hi Allen, thanks for the tips... I was able to get it working but not sure
if the way it is working is the best or right way. Basically, I removed the
virtualhost directives all together and I was able to restart apache. The
proxy seems to be working as well but I am still having some problems and
think it's now with mod-rewrite. But, it looks like I'm getting close.

Thanks,
joe