[nycphp-talk] ColdFusion vs PHP (Ruby, Perl....)

Webmaster consult at covenantedesign.com
Thu May 1 09:02:05 EDT 2008

David,

I'm sorry I had only given you an enterprise resource (although you can
run BlueDragon with localhost access only for free). Here is a fantastic
community resource, that will allow you to really stress test that CF
app: http://www.railo-technologies.com/en/index.cfm?treeID=149
Some Javaheads like me think that this is even better than BlueDragon.

Although I'm still a huge fan of CF8, as it has introduced inherent PHP
and Ruby support:
http://corfield.org/blog/index.cfm/do/blog.entry/entry/ColdFusion_8_running_PHP

-Ed