[nycphp-talk] ColdFusion vs PHP (Ruby, Perl....)

tedd tedd at sperling.com
Thu May 1 18:05:25 EDT 2008

At 12:08 PM -0400 5/1/08, Webmaster wrote:
>Kristina,
>
>If you're not sure what the market share is, why even comment;
>again, I'm concerned by your lack of scholarship; but you're
>pardoned.

Well, that's very big of you -- Webmaster.

She at least admitted that she didn't know. What did you do other
than to cite references you don't agree with, provide no answer to
the question, and insult another programmer?

If I cared, I would be concerned by your lack of professionalism.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------