[nycphp-talk] Trapping JS errors in function called onSubmit

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Wed May 7 09:27:46 EDT 2008

it's implicitly referenced, i.e. the name of the element is being
passed in as an enumerated value assigned to the type of validation
subroutine I want to call for that element.

But by "by id" i guess that there needs to be an id="sameasname" in
each form element...?? That could be the issue?

--Kristina