[nycphp-talk] Off Topic: Postgres user group

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Mon May 12 19:13:40 EDT 2008

> My name is Justin Dearing and I am new to this list.

Hi Justin.

> I was told that there was some interest in forming a NYC Postgresql
> group. That would be something I would be interested in participating
> in. If there is a more appropriate forum for discussing this feel free
> to contact me either on or off list.

I've created a mailing list for PostgreSQL.  We've got one for MySQL, so it
actually only seems fair :)

If anyone spots any issues, please let me know.

As for meetings, I could help setup some space, however I wouldn't have time
to organize it.  If anyone is interested, though, step up to the plate.
This is how our other SIGs, like Joomla!, has really taken off.

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
    www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com