[nycphp-talk] Off subject; sorry, but...

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 13:10:29 EDT 2008

Yes and for this analogy legos == flash.

Now assuming you need your image recognition software to travel to do
something like recognize faces, and you need to be able to display
results through a flash applet, I'm sure you can fiund something
written in C++ or maybe .NET that has a API that you can expose via a
web service. You can then write a flash applet to interface with it.
If you can write the code fast enough you might be able to save face,
and you also have a story that matches Turbo Pascal being written in a
weekend in a motel room.