[nycphp-talk] mbstring.dll not found

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Sat May 17 09:39:56 EDT 2008

Hi!

After building a dedicated development system I now managed to get all the
applications and such installed, including my PHP IDE (NuSphere). I modified
the php.ini to load the desired dlls and that appears to work fine for all
dlls except for php_mbstring.dll. I checked many times and the line in the
php.ini is uncommented and the dll is in the designated extension directory. I
also verified that the file names in the extension directory and the php.ini
match. It still will not load php_mbstring.dll.
Uhm, anyone has an idea what else to do?

David