[nycphp-talk] auto logout without activity

David Mintz david at davidmintz.org
Thu May 22 09:43:03 EDT 2008

If you are doing Ajaxy stuff, though, could you not get auto-logged-out
prematurely with this approach? That is, of course, unless you are relying
on some client side stuff to reset the inactivity timer with each http
request, ajax or otherwise.

--
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

The subtle source is clear and bright
The tributary streams flow through the darkness