[nycphp-talk] submitting two forms with one button - possible?

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Thu May 22 15:14:17 EDT 2008

http://www.captain.at/howto-ajax-form-post-request.php

This AJAX stuff is a little hairy, I'm going to play with it in the
near future when I have time so that for future projects, I can do it
like this.  It's clearly a timesaver in the long run as it eliminates
probably one of my LEAST favorite programming tasks, which is passing
variables from page to page to page......

-- Kristina