[nycphp-talk] error message, trying to see test page, apache is running

pyurt pyurt at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 06:33:57 EDT 2008

What url are you typing to get this error page?

This does not look like the default apache page.

What OS are you operating?

Is this a stand alone server/development system?

Do you have another http server running?

It's hard to help without knowing details.

Paul Yurt  <http://www.mastermoz.com> www.mastermoz.com

Make the Internet Work for You! MasterMOZ

  _____