[nycphp-talk] installing xdebug on Fedora 7: where is php5-dev?

David Mintz david at davidmintz.org
Tue May 27 12:03:07 EDT 2008

Good for you --- and I say that without irony. I used to do it that way too,
and found it satisfying to build my own, until I got tired of dependency
hell, obscure errors, long compile times, etc. If it's pre-baked with all
the goodies I need and more, and can be installed in one command, I'll take
it with gratitude and get back to work.

--
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

The subtle source is clear and bright
The tributary streams flow through the darkness