[nycphp-talk] protecting download directory in PHP app on Unix box?

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Wed May 28 13:49:34 EDT 2008

The entire app is written except for this part of it, and I am
expecting to be able to implement something with medium security in a
reasonable period of time, like, today :)

And the client has stated they do not want any solution where the
customer has to be emailed, they want a direct link for the download
right after payment.

I like the idea of using the transaction id/PDF id pair in a lookup
table to authenticate the redirect to a file download URL...

-- Kristina

bounces at lists.nyphp.org]