[nycphp-talk] NetBeans/PHP

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:20:23 EST 2008

Does anyone know a sirte that makes Eclipse PDT MSIs, RPMs, DEBs,
.APPs (for OSX)? I like eclipse, and I hate the whole "just download a
zip file and set it up yourself" feel about it.

Visual Studio 2005 is just as configurable and extendable (albeit
probably with less of a community and with redistribution issues) as
Eclipse. However, it still has an installer and a bunch of sensible
default settings that don't detract from that customizability.