[nycphp-talk] dynamic drop down menu issues

tedd tedd at sperling.com
Fri Nov 7 11:11:09 EST 2008

At 10:17 AM -0500 11/7/08, Anan Tawia wrote:
>I am trying to build a real estate page where users could select a
>location and then all listings associated with that listing will be
>displayed.  For some reason the drop down menu is working.

If the menu is working, then what do you want us to do -- make it NOT work?

However, if the menu is not working, then maybe you should look to
another way of doing this. After all, if your menu is supposed to
react with the user, then using a client-side language might be
better.

I recommend going this route:

http://sperling.com/examples/menuh/

Cheers,