[nycphp-talk] OT - sound on HTML page

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:06:10 EST 2008

Actually, the boss wants the page to autoload the sound in the background.
The code I
showed in my original post does work on IE.  Since it is a one time joke for
the boss
during a presentation, I will just leave it like that and have him use IE .

Is the first time that I see where IE can do something that FF can not.

Everything I read, mentions that EMBED should work on other browsers.

Thanks for the info!!!I am not going to waste more time on this.

Nestor :-)