[nycphp-talk] Php & Beers Argentina

Php Argentina phpargentina at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:55:42 EST 2008

Dear Phpers:

We're pleased to announce that on Thursday 18th December 2008, is going to
take place the Php & Beers Argentina, for those who are planning to travel
and visit our country, or for those who are living here, the information:

The meeting:
When?: Thu 18th Dec. 2008 - 9.30 PM ( GMT -2 ) Argentina.
Where?: JOBS Bar, Arenales 2392 - Palermo - Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
- República Argentina.
If you are in Argentina, how to reach the place:

Bus: 152-64-41-68-12-36-109-110
Subway: Estación Agüero - Line D( Green Line ).

We want to share knolowedge, to talk, play and share some beers,

Please leave a post here if you come or wish to:

http://www.php-ar.com.ar/foros/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=44&p=161#p161

Thank you,

Ricardo Ceci
Php-Ar.