[nycphp-talk] Invitation to NYC Webgrrls Holiday Celebration

Nelly Yusupova nelly at cgim.com
Thu Nov 20 11:40:48 EST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to invite the members of this group to join NYC Webgrrls for a year
end celebration of the achievements of women in technology and business.  It
is a great networking event and a lot of fun. Everyone is encouraged to
invite clients, friends and colleagues (both male and female).

We will start at 7:00 PM with an open bar for two hours, some great Italian
food, door prizes and drawings from our sponsors.

For more information and to RSVP, please go to:
http://www.webgrrls.com/newyork-ny/

I look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,
Nelly Yusupova