[nycphp-talk] anyone know a program which i can use to downloadthis section of a website and put data into an excel spreasheet?

mjrose at gmail.com mjrose at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 17:48:33 EST 2008

Thanks Elijah,

I'm not very smart about these things.

There are about 10.000 companies and I would like to put this into a database, so I guess one would download all the pages and then put in csv and then create a tool to create columns and rows based on either static and variable fields?

Anything does that automatically?

	this section of a website and put data into an excel spreasheet?