[nycphp-talk] Collaborative Software

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Thu Oct 9 12:28:58 EDT 2008

A little OT, but since it will most likely be programmed in PHP, I'm
looking to see what others have developed and/or used.

I need to setup an "Intranet" for my FTJ.  In this Intranet I was going to
include a bunch of things, like nagios, cacti, and a wiki.

The problem is that the requirements for the Intranet go well beyond what
a simple wiki can accomplish.  Not only do we need a wiki for
documentation, but we also need a way to:

 	- Share files with versioninng
 	- Create tickets for tasks (RT?)
 	- Track bugs (bugzilla?) and new feature requests for development
 	- "Project manage" new development projects
 	- etc.

I was going to setup tikiwiki or dokuwiki, along with bugzilla, and
perhaps RT, and a few other things, but I was wondering if anyone could
recommend an "all in one" solution that includes wiki+file sharing+project
manangement tools+ticketing+task tracking, etc.

If not, I'll most likely go the independent software route.  Thanks for
any suggestions!

-Matt