[nycphp-talk] Timeouts ... how to get around it?

Glenn glenn310b at mac.com
Tue Oct 14 08:03:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

Getting those 13000 into the db would be a good thing.
Then you could index the email cols in both tables, and
just do a join on the tables.

In the meantime, maybe try getting ALL of the email values
from the db into an associative array, (email => 1) and looping
over an "array_key_exists". When you find a key match, THEN
look up the full record in the db.

hth,
Glenn