[nycphp-talk] Re: talk Digest, Vol 24, Issue 15

Brian Williams brianw1975 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 19:14:07 EDT 2008

it would appear that your "problems" are arrising from the use of the Digest
volume.

I've been on many a list in my day and the Digest version always breaks a
message thread.

If you continue to use the digest, you would probably be best off to copy
the message that you are replying to into your email *above* your response.