[nycphp-talk] prospectus or offering

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Thu Oct 16 16:28:27 EDT 2008

Raf,

On the phone we talked and I said it would be be helpful
to get the prospectus which Knollwood offers to their
clients. In other words, what they offered the clients.

You said did I mean the something something memorandum
(I think you said the Private Placement Memorandum)

Now if we can get the binding agreement that would be
even better. But what I thought we would go over
at the meeting with Dave (the one that Pete couldn't get to)
was what Knollwood has already promised to the end clients
 in general  terms.

-- Tim G.