[nycphp-talk] problem with localhost connection,MAMP

chad qian nynj.tech at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:40:27 EDT 2008

I am working on a mac.I have MAMP installed. This is the apache mysql php combination.I try http://localhost/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/test.php and http://localhost/test.phpI believe apache is running. When I type or paste the above paths in my firefox browser I get this error message:The connection was refused when attempting to contact localhost.

Any idea?

Thnaks!

chad