[nycphp-talk] PHP to Online Payment Processing

Dan Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Tue Sep 2 21:42:12 EDT 2008

I can help you get that setup - i use it for a few clients...

a couple of options exist as well

paypal pro is nice

2checkout.com ... but make sure they can use it - i think as long as
they are a 501/3c thing

e-onlinedata options
authorize.net - https://www.e-onlinedata.com/amerids
Plug'n'pay - https://www.e-onlinedata.com/amerids

chargeeasy - https://www.e-onlinedata.com/ameridsce (in person)
Retail - https://www.e-onlinedata.com/ameridsre (also in person)

i can help with the software for these if you need it

php i assume

-dan