[nycphp-talk] Module Organization ideas...

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Tue Sep 2 23:12:00 EDT 2008

Hi Mike:

I'm a bit late, but hey...

> I am thinking that maybe I need to break up the second function into a
> more specific set of functions

The structure your code takes doesn't matter at all.  You have a set of
steps you have to take.  It doesn't matter if you write them all in line
or in five hundred separate functions.

What you need is good debugging/logging code.  At each critical step
(like a call to PHP's mail() function, for example), log the parameters
you passed and the response that came back.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/