[nycphp-talk] Windows, Apache, SSL & Zend (Https Error)

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Fri Sep 12 14:45:09 EDT 2008

Hello,

Someone else at my work is digging into this problem in more detail, but
I know this list is a great resource and I had to post:

We are running PHP5/Zend on Windows/Apache and getting this error when a
HTTPS URI is passed into Zend_Http_Client().

/Unable to Connect to ssl://[redacted]. Error #192541028: Unable to find
the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you
configured PHP?/

Does anyone have experiance solving this problem, or can point me to a
site that has a comprehensive solution.
I'm guessing fsock* and family is dying . We could get around this by
using curl_* family, but I'd rather use the Zend_Http_Client() {socket}
class.

Thanks,

- Ben