[nycphp-talk] Search function

(Margaret) Michele Waldman mmwaldman at optonline.net
Fri Sep 19 20:49:04 EDT 2008

Thank you for your input.

I went to google.  Basically you need an xml file and some html.  They
didn't break it down simply enough, but it was simply enough to figure out
with slightly little effort.

Swish-e is not breaking through clearly enough quick enough for me.  Can you
break down the general idea?

It's looking like perl calls.  Is this the case?

Michele