[nycphp-talk] LIPHP Talk September 29th 8pm

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 10:24:41 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

For those of you in the Happuage area, I'd like to invite you to my
talk at the Long Island PHP user group on September 29th at 8pm. I
will be discussing the new MS Sql server driver for PHP. The talk will
center around a small example app I built. I will cover some of the
capabilities of SQL server, and dealing with SQL releated errors in
PHP.

There will be free food. RSVPing is not required, but I'd appreciate
it so we know how much food to get. You can RSVP to my email address
(zippy1981 at gmail.com).

Regards,

Justin Dearing