[nycphp-talk] Help with gdlib [ID:EYH7Qx4]

Jeff Knight jeff at comprehensivity.com
Wed Sep 24 12:09:00 EDT 2008

The 3 images were created by hand in photoshop.

btn_shadow is the bottom and is only used for the final buttons
*uncolored* drop shadow. The solid black pill portion of that image
could be blank or white or anything in between, as it is covered up by
the btn_body image it sits beneath.

btn_body is the main image and a translucent image. The black areas
show as 100% of the color determined by the code, and the lightest
show through 100% of the background color. The interplay between these
two levels gives the button its shape and are determined by the
artist.

btn_highlight is an overlay that provides and *uncolored* highlight,
as any white in btn_body will reveal the background color.