[nycphp-talk] Off the topic

tedd tedd at sperling.com
Mon Sep 29 10:41:39 EDT 2008

At 3:56 PM -0400 9/28/08, (Margaret) Michele Waldman wrote:
>I'm looking for one of those websites that will show you screen
>shots of your css in different browsers.
>
>My work looks perfect from my end, but my client is saying there's
>an alignment problem.

Waldman:

I use BrowserCam:

http://www.browsercam.com

It's too expensive for one, but many can join together to purchase
access -- which is perfectly legal for this. I think my year's cost
was around $40 US.

However, you have to find a group who is renewing their subscription
to join. While one might think that css list would allow discussion
of that, it's considered off-topic and not permitted. However,
everyone once in a while someone slips.

My current group leader is: <jf at netdiver.net> -- you might inquire
there to see if a position is open -- our group's period started
5/12/08.

Good luck in finding a group.

Cheers,

tedd