[nycphp-talk] New browsercam group

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:32:10 EDT 2008

HAHA I didn't even know they offered faster processing ;)

I also did not realize it took 30 minutes they must have changed that
because I remember it being almost instant no more than 5 minutes for
about 20 different browsers.

I think they have just grown beyond the number of machines they have
which is why the queue is so large.

Sorry it has been a while since I used the service :)

Joseph Crawford