[nycphp-talk] Web Services Resource

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Thu Apr 23 12:17:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

> I need a good resource so that I can quickly understand and implement
> php in web services I'm good in XML, DOM, SAX...etc most of the
> technologies related to XML tell me any suggestion if you please

PHP is just the server-side programming language that consumes and produces
XML.  This is akin to a web service in Java, .NET, etc.  This is a very
broad topic so you'd need to start investigating what your project requires
and ask specific questions, but you can start by looking at the various XML
support available in PHP:

http://us.php.net/xml