[nycphp-talk] jQuery (Was: PHP hosting and standard tool-chain for newbie?)

David Mintz vtbludgeon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:13:27 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Chris Snyder <chsnyder at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Kenneth Downs <ken at secdat.com> wrote:
>
> > The Protype vs JQuery debate strikes me as religious. Both are class
> acts,
> > take your pick.
> >

> > Why stop there, let's drag extjs into the picture :)
>
> Or MochiKit, which has been making JavaScript suck less since 2005.

Oh -- Javascript is inherently suckish! Now I understand why it gives me
trouble sometimes. I still don't understand how the hell to write class
definitions. Seems there's more than one way and they're all odd.

But that's ok, don't even try to teach me. Lest we digress from the
digression.

--
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

The subtle source is clear and bright
The tributary streams flow through the darkness