[nycphp-talk] Best practices for naming conventions & coding style?

Anthony Wlodarski ant92083 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 16:58:13 EDT 2009

I think this is more of a comfort issue then an issue with standards.  If
you work for a company that you would fall back to the company's best
practice's.  If you are doing freelance/consulting work then you fallback to
your own CONSISTENT practices.

I emphasize consistent because when you open up a file in VIM that was
edited with tabs one week vs. two spaces for indents another week it becomes
a real nightmare.

-Anthony

Anthony W.
ant92083 at gmail.com