[nycphp-talk] Remote addess

Michele Waldman mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Apr 30 09:04:20 EDT 2009

This was one of the narrow circumstances where it might be a very practical
idea because we're dealing with over 800 portals.  There was some
nervousness over the decision.  But, it would have made maintenance
practical.

But, some of the code contained ajax, so we couldn't do it, anyway, which
sucks for the person maintaining the portals.

Michele