[nycphp-talk] SSH2_CONNECT

Ajai Khattri ajai at bitblit.net
Sat Aug 1 09:44:29 EDT 2009

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009, Kenneth Dombrowski wrote:

> That's ridiculous, it's a system config file meant to be configured.
> "Be careful", yes, but "Don't touch it" is a bit extreme.

I think history has shown that most programmers are not system
administrators and often dont think through all the implications of what
they're doing. So, in that context, I dont think its extreme to say not to
mess with it. If you can peform the task without it, which is true in this
case, then do so.

--
Aj. (programmer + sys. admin :-)