[nycphp-talk] Broken Link Checker

Michele Waldman mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 10 18:22:18 EDT 2009

The curl seemed to be taking a while.

I noticed file_get_contents issues warnings to standard output when the file
is not found:

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.AkronGayRealEstate.com/theImages[i];):
failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.
1 404 Not Found

A try catch block didn't seem to intercept this.

How can I catch a warning in the code?

Margaret Michele Waldman
Sovereign Sites L.L.C.
Website Development