[nycphp-talk] Looking For Search Engine Optimization SEO Method

Paul A Houle paul at devonianfarm.com
Wed Aug 12 10:02:31 EDT 2009

Mangesh Sathe wrote:
> hello everyone,
>
> this is Mangesh Sathe
>    I am working on SEO Search engine Optimization.
> are there any tools available for SEO or websites for SEO?
> what are the basic steps required for SEO or shud i make any change in
> source code.

Start with

http://www.bluehatseo.com/seo-empire-part-1/

and read everything on that site.  Then do some experiments and read
that site all over again.  I know it's a site for sore eyes,  and it's
very hard to really understand,  and about 20% of it is crazy and
wrong,  but 80% of it is brilliant truth -- once you start to apply it
you'll realize that.  Few people have mastered it,  but those who do get
great results.  Just don't tell Eli I sent you.