[nycphp-talk] E-commerce site

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 07:37:21 EDT 2009

Hi Parthasarathy,

If all you are looking for is a dedicated commerce site, you will best
be served with Magento. Something integrated with a CMS (like
Joomla/VirtueMart) only adds value if you have a need for an
integrated storefront and website.

Would be helpful to know more about what you need, otherwise our
replies are just guesses ;-)

-- Mitch