[nycphp-talk] Java provides???

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Sat Aug 15 21:14:33 EDT 2009

Hey Edward,

Right on man - I love coding w/obj-c/iphone/xcode. The workflow within
XCode is awesome - I find it really productive
and I love the integration w/gdb/IB. Obj-c itself has some cool
features, like all the NSString convenience methods, @synthesized
getters/setters, along with all the neat features of the iphone
(gestures, accelerometer, etc).

I just got into it about 5 months ago, but I've been compelled to create
some apps, a few of which are in the appstore.
Search "ben sgro" to check them out!

Said it best:

Really makes programming Fun
again.  Give it a try.  You may be AMAZED at how good ObjC is.

and has brought some fun back
into programming (well, at least for me).

- Ben