[nycphp-talk] Working with designers

Brian O'Connor gatzby3jr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:21:25 EDT 2009

That really depends on how your environment is set up.  If there is no
"Production department" then that very well may be the job of the
developer.  I work with one other 'developer' and one 'designer' on all of
our projects.  The designer hands us a PSD, and one of us is left to
translate it in to html/css/javascript.

Having separate departments / employees who handle things like PSD -> HTML
translations is great if you have it, but not everyone does.

Brian O'Connor