[nycphp-talk] Dynamically Add Links to Text

Chuck Reeves chuck.reeves at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:56:45 EDT 2009

> Conceptually, that makes sense. It is certainly something to consider.
> However, these clients are typically librarians, historians and other
> public sector-type minds. I will have to figure out how to explain
> that to them in their language:)

When you need to explain something to Lay people I find that its easier to
try and equate it to something universal.

If they are librarians, you can tell them that its like having a book shelf
that is full and when a new book that comes in that needs to go on that
shelf, you need time to shuffle all the books around.  Tell them that it
would  be counter productive to do that while customers are in library,

Thank You
Chuck Reeves
Cell: 631-374-0772
Email: chuck.reeves at gmail.com