[nycphp-talk] PHP and SOAP

Jake McGraw jmcgraw1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:53:07 EST 2009

Hate to further extend your comparison, but I've used Zend_Soap_Client
from the Zend Framework and it works pretty well, very straight
forward:

http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.soap.client.html

PS, You can get the Zend Framework through PEAR:

pear channel-discover pear.zfcampus.org
pear install zfcampus/zf

- jake