[nycphp-talk] PHP and SOAP

Aaron Fischer afischer at smith.edu
Thu Dec 3 13:38:32 EST 2009

Justin,

OK, I'm still learning the verbiage here, this is my first go-around
with soap.  Maybe I should have mentioned I'm a soap newbie in my
initial post!!

Yes, my app using PHP will be the client.  The service to be consumed
is Novell GroupWise.  I'm not sure what it's written in.
http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/GroupWise_Web_Service_%28SOAP%29