[nycphp-talk] PHP and SOAP

Donald J. Organ IV dorgan at donaldorgan.com
Thu Dec 3 14:23:45 EST 2009

I would really recommend taking a look at http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php it not only gives classes for SOAP client/service creation but it also adds an extension to PHP so that it can do almost anything it needs to when it comes to soap.... Pretty much any other PHP SOAP library out there has limitations when it comes to interacting with SOAP, whether it be the headers, or authentication or attachements.... this doesnt.