[nycphp-talk] Firefox 3.5.5 not rendering PHP

Dan Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Fri Dec 4 12:50:00 EST 2009

Try Xampp – easy to install and run – you’re current system doesn’t have php
enabled in apache or it would appear as a “text/html” to the browser which
would make it render.

Depending on what you’re trying to test – I’d also recommend VS.php

--

Dan Horning

American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by imagination.

dan.horning at planetnoc.com :: http://www.americandigitalservices.com

1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free 1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133

15 Third Street, PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12180 (by appointment only)