[nycphp-talk] Firefox 3.5.5 not rendering PHP

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:57:53 EST 2009

Well, the documentation says to do this:
LoadModule php5_module "C:/php528/php5apache2_2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
PHPIniDir "C:/php528"

And that is how my previous installation were done but I can not see it
working on FF but it is working on IE
I am at a loss for words on this problem.

:-(