[nycphp-talk] Firefox 3.5.5 not rendering PHP

Tom Sartain tomsartain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 15:09:22 EST 2009

I'm assuming that the extra characters that I'm seeing at the end of all of
those lines ( å,ž )  are a result of copying/pasting from various places and
aren't actually being output.

It seems a little odd that your phpinfo would be putting out a
content-length of 44.. if I'm reading that right. Have you checked your php
error log? Try explicitly calling error_log to write to it. Also, what do
you see in the file you actually download? Is it the result of phpinfo()?