[nycphp-talk] Firefox 3.5.5 not rendering PHP

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 18:36:21 EST 2009

OK, I did the install again using apache 2.2.14 and php5.2.11

So far I can tell you is  that
1) phpinfo.php works again
2) a couple of my php scripts work.
3) I download ans install Drupal (intense PHP) and now I am getting
"connection to server was reset"

The interesting thing is when I go to my drupal site I get a window to sent
the error results to tell Microsoft about the pproblem.
"Apache HTTP Server has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are
sorry for the inconvenience."

At least I have my server working again.

Thanks,

Néstor ;-)