[nycphp-talk] XCache on windows - Can I see your xcache.ini?

Adrian Noland anoland at indigente.net
Fri Dec 18 14:59:20 EST 2009

Ben,
I downloaded the binary from http://xcache.lighttpd.net/
Extracted the extension to the php/ext folder
Copied the whole xdebug.ini file to my php.ini
Restarted apache

I only had two problems.
1. Initially I downloaded the non-thread safe version when I am running
thread-safe php module. I recevied an error that told me this.
2. I had to copy the entire xdebug.ini over. I wanted to use just the admin
portion to check a successful install but it would never work.

Also, there are notes in the top of xdebug.ini that help in finding the
location. I used the 3rd option and used the extension_directory option.

Are you using IIS or Apache?

Adrian